Nathan Curry Red Hat Certified Architect
I’m a Linux Engineer with proficiencies in OS , OpenStack, Ansible, and Python. I have a current RHCE, Security+, and security clearance.
I am currently a Linux Solutioning Engineer at SAP NS2. Previous positions include Enhanced Support for Red Hat OpenStack Platform telco customers, and backline support for Redis Enterprise.
In my spare time, I’m working on Python projects, learning Rust, and writing and producing music.
- OS: RHEL 7 to 9, Ubuntu 18.04 to 22.04, Mac OS X, Windows
- Security and Compliance: DISA STIG, ACAS, OpenSCAP, SCC, ConfigOS, CKL, reporting.
- Code: Bash (advanced), Python (intermediate), C++ (beginner), Rust (beginner)
- IaC: Ansible, Terraform, Heat, Puppet, YAML, JSON
- Cloud: OpenStack (RHOSP, kolla-ansible, openstack-ansible), OpenShift 4.x, k8s, AWS, Google Cloud, Tanzu
- OpenStack Components: Nova, Neutron, Keystone, Rabbit, Cinder, HAProxy, Ironic, Heat OpenStack Integrations: Ceph, Contrail, Nuage, CBAM, Trilio
- Virtualization: QEMU/KVM, Docker, Podman, Open vSwitch, DPDK, SR-IOV, NFV
- Networking: tcpdump/wireshark, Cisco, VLAN, VXLAN, SSL/TLS
- CompTIA Security+ (October 2022)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (December 2018)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting (July 2021)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration (June 2021)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Advanced Automation: Ansible Best Practices (September 2020)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers for Kubernetes (August 2020)
- HashiCorp Certified Terraform Associate (June 2021)
- Red Hat Certified Architect in Infrastructure Level V
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Hybrid Cloud Management / Cloudforms (February 2019)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack (February 2019)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack (July 2019)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Configuration Management / Puppet (October 2019)
- Cisco Certified Enterprise Network Technician (September 2018)