I’m a Senior Technical Support Engineer on the OpenStack Enhanced Solution Support team.
It has been a dream job working with some of the world’s best and brightest, and I’ve been working hard and learning constantly since I got this opportunity in 2018.
During my job search, I was incessantly home labbing, and I retain my blog for posterity since I’ve gotten a handful of questions from people using it for reference since then.
- Red Hat Certified Architect in Infrastructure Level III - October 2019
- RHCSA - August 2018
- RHCE - December 2018
- RH Certified Specialist in Hybrid Cloud Management (CFME) - February 2019
- RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack - February 2019
- RH Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation - March 2019
- RHCE in Red Hat OpenStack - July 2019
- RH Certified Specialist in Configuration Management (Puppet) - October 2019
- RH Certified Specialist in Containers for Kubernetes - August 2020
- RH Certified Specialist in Advanced Automation: Ansible Best Practices - September 2020
- Cisco Certified Enterprise Network Technician - August 2018
- RH Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration (EX280) - June 2021
- RH Certified Specialist in OpenShift Application Development (EX288) - January 2022
- AWS Associate Solutions Architect
- AWS Professional Solutions Architect
- Google Cloud Associate Cloud Engineer
- Google Cloud Professional Architect